– Are you a therapist, psychiatrist, psychologist or other mental health professional who is feeling burned out, exhausted, uncertain about your career and your own mental health?
– Do you have trauma, relationship difficulties, anxiety, depression or other symptoms that you need to work out to be more effective as a Mental Health Professional?
– Do you have a mental health diagnosis, struggle with suicidal ideation, or have PTSD and need a supportive, shame and stigma-free environment where you can heal and maintain your stability while feeling safe doing so?
– Are you a student pursuing the field of mental health and want to work out a few things before you engage with your own clients?
– Have you been traumatized by your work and need to work through and heal from Secondary Traumatic Stress, or manage life-work balance or Compassion Fatigue?
If this resonates with you – I would value the opportunity to work with you and support your mental health as you care for the mental health of those you serve, or are preparing to serve. I have found therapy to be so valuable as I pursued my career and dealt with my own Secondary Traumatic Stress, burnout, and life transitions. My practice focuses on supporting you and the unique needs you have as you care for others.
I strongly believe that we, as mental health professionals, need our own support to serve those we support in the best way possible. Burnout is such a common occurrence in our field, and it honestly takes a constant monitoring and routine of self-care to keep ourselves from walking down that path. We have the responsibility of supporting others in such a significant way, but our own mental health and life balance is essential to be fully present for the people we support.
I also understand that it can often be difficult to work with a therapist in your own area, especially when we network so regularly! If this is you – telehealth and online therapy is also an option that I provide.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a free consultation, please reach out and I would love to schedule one with you!